Do you want to participate in the biggest World War II event in the Netherlands in 2019? Do you want to drive in two incredible convoys with 600 vehicles? Join us from 14th – 22nd September 2019 for Operation Market Garden 2019!
Register now for Operation Market Garden 2019 and participate in the 75th anniversary of the largest combined airborne and ground forces operation of all times.
In 2014 more than 500,000 people came to watch our convoys and over 20,000 people visited our basecamp in Veghel. Because
of the 75th anniversary, we expect even more people in 2019!
We will kick off our event in Leopoldsburg where our start camp opens on September 12th. A two-night stay is included and you are invited to participate in the events in the village. On Saturday, September 14th we will drive in a massive convoy along Hell’s Highway to Veghel, using the same roads as the liberators in 1944.
You can stay all week at our basecamp in Veghel, or our camp in Grave (82nd Airborne). At our two camps, there are plenty of activities, that all have to do with education, veterans, living history, and re-enactment. Thousands of school children from the nearby villages will visit our camp to learn about our liberators.
In the second weekend of our event, on Sunday, September 22nd we will drive in another massive convoy to the road bridge at Nijmegen, where tens of thousands of people will be waiting to welcome us.
For just €75 per person, you can attend both convoys and spend a total of 10 nights on our basecamps. For €50 per person, you can attend one of the convoys; staying at our basecamps is included. Kids born after 1-1-2005 are free of charge when they are with an adult participant.
When you register you will receive the following:
- OMG 2019 full-color magazine (limited stock) for adult participants.
- Two drink vouchers per adult participant per convoy.
- Packed lunch during the convoys for paying participants.
- OMG 2019 vehicle platefor the participating vehicles,
- OMG2109 identification card for paying participants.
- 25% discount on a number of war museums (valid until May 2020)
- Three days on the basecamp in Leopoldsburg, with a big discount on the local festivities, for the South-Route.
- Seven days stay at the basecamp in Veghel
- Stay at the basecamp in Grave for 82nd Airborne participants
- The most important thing, memories that will last a lifetime.
When registering you can order your meal and breakfast vouchers for basecamp in Veghel immediately or at a later date, this ensures we will have a meal for you. You can take your kids up to age 15 (in 2019) with you almost for free; we want to involve the next generation in the commemorations.
At the Leopoldsburg or Veghel check-in desk, we will have your participants package ready for you on the day you arrive.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to register on-site during the event.
Only pre-registered deactivated firearms with the correct permits can be brought to our event.
What are you waiting for? Register now!